FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PELBBS240 STREET BIN
The PELBBS240 street bin is a solar powered compactor litter bin which saves public & private sector customers on the total cost of their litter collection service. The PELBBS240 holds a 240 litre wheelie bin and an integrated compaction system compacts litter and reduces its volumes by up to 90%. The large capacity of the PELBBS240 street bin makes it ideal for very high footfall or remote areas where collections are more difficult or expensive.
A bin-fill sensor monitors litter levels within the PELBBS240 solar street bin and the cloud-based BriteBin™ software generates an email/text alert when the bin is full and requires service. This capability increases litter collection efficiency as resources can be directed towards bins requiring service rather collecting bins irrespective of the volume of waste they contain as is the current practice.
- On-board compaction capability reduces litter volumes by up to x10
- Bin-fill sensor connected to cloud-based data management dashboard
- Available in 240L Wheelie bin or bag option
- Solar powered so no energy costs
- Wireless connectivity via SigFox or GSM networks
- Option of rear, side or front opening lockable access door
- Robust heavy duty galvanised construction with weather resistant finish
- Dimensions of PELBBS240 are 695mm (W) x 760mm (D) x 1540mm (H)
- Secure litter flap or hopper options available with both operated by foot pedal
- PEL BriteBin™ range is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified
* PEL reserve the right to alter product specifications without prior notification