When you shop on our website we will ask you to submit personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number, product selections, credit card and other payment information.
We confirm that any Personal Data which you provide to us and any other information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
We will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
- Processing your orders.
- To contact you regarding your order.
- To respond to communications.
- To serve website content to you.
- To complete surveys for research purposes (you do not have to respond to these).
- To enter competitions.
- To complete research surveys.
- To inform you of promotions/events.
- To administer this website.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you through our Newsletter.
Non-Personal Data is information that cannot be used to identify or contact you is collected for statistical and analytical data about all our website users browsing actions and patterns.
Why we collect Non-Personal Data to:
- Gain a better understanding of our website users site usage so that we can use this information to improve the website and provide our users with an enhanced customer experience
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns
- Product preferences and behavioural patterns
- To track return visitors
A cookie is stored on your computer’s hard-drive and is a term given to describe a type of message that is given to a web browser by a web server. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and customise web pages or to save site login information for you.
Cookies help us improve our site and to give you the customer a more personalised service. They enable us:
- To determine the size of our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, which will allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site
We use Mail Chimp to engage with our customers via email. A customer may subscribe to our email via a) the checkout process, or b) sign up to our newsletter. A customer subscribes to the email by opting in and agreeing to receive future emails. There is an UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of all our emails so that you can unsubscribe from our email database at any time.
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2002 (you) our customer has a number of rights including:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have about you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
PEL respect you and the confidentiality of personal data.
10th March 2022