BRITEBIN™ SOFTWARECategory: SOFTWARE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE BRITEBIN™ SOFTWARE
The PEL Waste Reduction Equipment BriteBin™ cloud-based software solution empowers councils, local authorities & private sector customers to cost-efficiently manage their waste collection service whilst improving the environment & well-being of people living within their catchment area. BriteBin™ allows real-time monitoring of bin-fill levels With smarter monitoring, you ensure that containers are never too full or empty, meaning no more expensive clean-ups, fines or emergency servicing.
The BriteBin™ data management dashboard provides visibility of fill-levels across the bin fleet and facilitates the deployment of resources towards only those bins requiring service – current practice is to schedule bin collections irrespective of the volume of waste they contain which more often than not is a wasteful use of this costly resource. Individual bins equipped with a bin-fill level sensor feed data via the SigFox or GSM network to the BriteBin™ console – visibility on fill levels within the individual bins allows resource to be deployed to only those bins requiring service thus increasing the efficiency of the collections service.
- Cloud-based data management dashboard
- BriteBin™ accessible via browser & internet connection
- Provides visibility on bin fill-levels across whole bin fleet
- Generates alerts on bin-fill levels
- Allows intelligent route planning for collections
- Routes communicated directly to drivers tablets or smartphones