FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PEL BRITEBIN IoT
The PEL BriteBin™ IoT saves public & private sector customers on the total cost of their litter collection service. The PEL IoT Bin holds either a 120 Litre, 240 Litre or 360 Litre wheeled bin and BriteBin™ software gives visibility on litter levels within the bin.
A bin-fill sensor monitors litter levels within the PEL IoT bin and the cloud-based BriteBin™ software generates an email/text alert when the bin is full and requires service. This capability increases litter collection efficiency as resources can be directed towards bins requiring service rather collecting bins irrespective of the volume of waste they contain as is the current practice.
- Bin-fill sensor connected to cloud-based data management dashboard
- Available in 120L, 240L or 360 Litre Wheeled bin or bag option
- Similar in appearance to Solar Compactor Street Bin
- Wireless connectivity via SigFox or GSM network
- Front, side or rear opening lockable service door
- Robust heavy duty galvanised construction with weather resistant finish
- Secure litter flap operated by foot pedal option available
The PEL BriteBin™ IoT is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified.
* PEL reserve the right to alter product specifications without prior notification