PEL 1500ACategory: Balers
IDEAL FOR LARGER VOLUMES OF CARDBOARD
The PEL1500A baler single chamber baler reduces waste cardboard and plastic volumes by up to 90% and is ideal for service stations, bars, convenience stores or any premises requiring a baler producing a bale of 150-200Kg. The PEL1500A is single person operated and is the perfect baler for managing cardboard, plastic, plastic bottles, drinks cans, paper and other such types of recyclable wastes.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF THE PEL1500A BALER
The PEL1500A vertical baler generates savings on labour, on storage space and on waste recyclables disposal costs by compacting these materials into a tidy manageable bale. The baler’s wide aperture and lever action door handle removes the need to manually break down bulky hard corner cardboard boxes before loading thus saving valuable staff time. The low operating noise of the PEL1500A makes the baler ideal for locations in close proximity to customers.
FREE WASTE ASSESSMENT & SITE SURVEY.
RENTAL & PURCHASE OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
CALL TODAY & SAVE ON DISPOSAL COSTS.
Benefits of the PEL1500A compact baler include:
Waste recyclables are stored inside chamber thus creating space which otherwise would be occupied by these wastes
Waste recyclables in baled format attract collection lower costs that the equivalent waste in loose format.
COMPACT FOOTPRINT IMPROVES EFFICIENCY
The PEL1500A can be placed close to source of waste thus increasing staff efficiency
‘PLUG & PLAY’ INSTALLATION
The PEL1500A requires a 220V/50Hz mains electricity supply, is connected via a standard 3 pin socket and requires very limited space
Waste in baled format has significantly lower associated fire risks
The PEL1500A features an automatic bale cycle facility and an easy manual bale tying system
- Electric-hydraulic operation
- Dimensions are 1540mm (W) x 900mm (D) x 2400mm (H)
- PEL1500A requires a 220v/50Hz power supply
- Wide 1100mm (W) x 550mm (H) feed aperture
- Automatic baling cycle
- Turn buckle door release adds extra level of safety when opening to eject bale
- Automatic bale ejection system
- Utilises PEL Waste Reduction Equipment 9mm bale strapping
- Produces a bale weighing between 150 – 200 Kg
- Robust heavy duty sheet metal construction with weather resistant finish
- 115V/60Hz & marine specifications available
- The PEL1500A is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified