It’s that time of year again, when livestock are being moved inside for the winter, which only means one thing…WASTE SILAGE WRAP!
Keep your farm yard and sheds free of excessive waste silage wrap this year with the help of the PEL TRACTOR Baler! Create space, lower waste disposal costs and improve your farm’s safety.
PEL manufacture a range of silage wrap balers. There are many benefits to the PEL Tractor Baler, the units reduce the volume of silage wrap piled high across farm yards, better enhance the environment as well as reducing waste disposal costs.
Benefits to the PEL Tractor Baler Range:
- Reduces carbon emissions.
- Lowers waste silage wrap disposal costs.
- Helps create a cleaner farming environment.
- Improves farm safety by reducing the risk of a possible trip or fire hazard.
There are three models within the PEL Tractor Baler range. The PEL200TR is the smallest machine in the PEL Tractor Baler range and will hold
approximately 40-50 wraps. The PEL700TR is the middle unit in the range and will hold approximately 60-80 wraps and the PEL1500TR is the largest
machine in the PEL Tractor Baler range holding approximately 150-190 wraps.
Each baler is linkage mounted and the hydraulic system powered directly by the tractor. The balers are easily operated by a single person. It allows farmers to keep waste silage wrap, meal and feed bags and other waste recyclables around the farm yard in a neat and tidy bale format.
“My father purchased the PEL Tractor Baler at the Highland Show two years ago. We find it very simple to use, we previously used a fork lift to pack the waste plastic wrap into a trailer but, by using the PEL TR Baler we have reduced our volume of wrap which saves space and more importantly time. I would definitely recommend the PEL Tractor Baler.”
– Drew’s Farming Life :YouTube Content CreatorHead over to the Drew’s Farming Life YouTube channel and see Drew review and demonstrate how he uses the PER TR Silage Wrap Baler. Thank you to Drew’s Farming Life for featuring our product on this channel!CLINK THE FOLLOWING LINK: