- Full Time
Application deadline: 31/05/2022
PEL Waste Reduction Equipment are currently recruiting a Marketing Graduate to support the continued expansion of the company.
The Marketing Executive will be based in our Ballindine, Co. Mayo office. Duties of the position and the competencies required are:
- Develop the PEL Marketing Strategy to support business goals.
- Design and creation of content for website to ensure it is relevant to our worldwide customer base while growing brand awareness.
- Developing and delivering content and social media plans, including identifying key success/performance metrics for social media. Exhibiting a creative & dynamic approach to the use of Social Media to grow brand awareness.
- Production of marketing collateral including brochures, newsletters etc.
- Working with our global customers to fulfil their marketing needs
- Assisting in organising trade shows and local events and associated follow-ups
- Dealing Google AdWords campaigns, monitoring Google Analytics, SEO & WordPress skills
- Familiar with Adobe CC tools
- Maintain a strong level of technical competency on all our company’s products and services
- Ensure brand consistency and a deep understanding of the Customer, Competitive, marketing and media landscapes.
- Co-ordinating and compiling all materials in support of tender submissions
The ideal candidate will be inherently curious, with a thirst for knowledge and information about online and offline marketing. Excellent planning abilities, together with project management and prioritisation skills, are especially relevant. In addition, other attributes should include:
- A solid understanding of digital and performance marketing, with focus on results.
- Good design skills and proficient with design packages
- Strong administrative abilities
- An ability to work on own initiative, yet also a strong team player
- Committed to working through problems to ensure they don’t impact objectives
- Passion and drive – willingness to go that extra mile to achieve a target/objective
- Flexible and adaptable – an ability to improvise and adapt to a dynamic business environment.
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
Ability to commute/relocate:
Ballindine, Ballindine, CO. Mayo F12EOY5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Finally, excellent written and verbal communications skills are vital for the role. The successful candidate should be able to use a variety of communications styles, language, and media, appropriate to the team and to other stakeholders, including regular sales and marketing communications.