PEL Waste Reduction Equipment Offer Purchase and Rental Options on Our Products*
The PEL Waste Reduction Equipment ‘All Inclusive Rental’ Option
The Value in Renting:
Waste disposal decisions can have a significant impact on a business so many companies are re-thinking the option of renting versus owning their waste handling and recycling equipment. You may be tying up more time and money in maintenance, paperwork and extra costs than you realise if you own waste disposal equipment. Even if your equipment is on lease, PEL Waste Reduction Equipment recommends a careful examination of your total waste disposal costs as the same issues apply.
PEL Waste Reduction Equipment customers have significantly lowered their on-going equipment operating costs while increasing efficiency by choosing the ‘All Inclusive Rental’ option. These customers are using their hard earned capital to enhance productivity and increase overall profitability rather than holding a capital investment cost on waste reduction equipment. Rental costs are also a business expense and as such are tax deductible – another reason for considering the PEL Waste Reduction Equipment ‘All Inclusive Rental’ option for reducing your waste disposal costs.
All PEL Waste Reduction Equipment products are available under a rental contract arrangement meaning No Capital Outlay for your business and realisable savings from day 1 after installation.
Key Customer Benefits:
The all-inclusive equipment rental program is only available from PEL Waste Reduction Equipment and offers our customers benefits that cannot be realized through either standard leasing programs or outright purchasing options. Some of the program’s key benefits are outlined below:
- Pre-installation site inspection and consultation to identify optimum position for the machine
- Delivery and installation of the equipment is included – complete transparency on costs
- Onsite training and comprehensive operating instructions so machine starts reducing costs immediately
- Maintenance and service is included for the duration of the rental program
- An annual preventative maintenance inspection in included to insure machine is always operational
- Equipment removed at end of rental period and replaced with new equipment on renewal of original rental agreement
- Our clients are always assured of having state of the art equipment that is in excellent working condition
- Our service network is available seven days a week and will respond to all service calls within 2 to 4 hours of receipt of the call
- Provide the electrical service required to operate the equipment that will be installed
- The service will include the installation of a fused disconnect within 1 meter of the final proposed panel location
- Electrical system maintenance fuses etc.
- All taxes where applicable
- Insurance coverage
- Provide a concrete pad for the equipment to be installed on (recommended)
A Strategy for Success:
Each of our clients is unique and they although each have challenges which are unique, their overall waste handling needs are often very similar. The PEL Waste Reduction Equipment “All Inclusive Rental Program” can handle each situation and allow our customers to meet their waste handling needs more cost effectively than their own internal structure may allow. Key to keeping waste handling equipment functioning correctly is regular maintenance and service and often due to the lack of staff or capital this work cannot be handled in house. By providing these services, the “All Inclusive Rental Program” can decrease downtime and reduce associated costs.
NOTE: ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY PEL WASTE REDUCTION EQUIPMENT.
What To Do Next ?
All PEL Waste Reduction Equipment Products Are Available Under Purchase and Rental Terms – please call us on 094 936 6923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss which option will work best for you and your business.