The PEL Waste Reduction Equipment range of electric hydraulic vertical balers will reduce your waste plastic bottles & wrapping volumes by up to 90%, saving space, saving handling and most importantly saving on disposal costs. Business of any size can benefit from baling their waste plastics as these materials in baled format have a financial value. Recycling companies may buy your baled plastics at market prices providing your business with a revenue stream rather than a disposal cost. Additionally baling and recycling waste plastics means lower Co2 emissions and a reduction in the carbon footprint of your business.
PLASTICS BALER PRODUCT OPTIONS
PEL Waste Reduction Equipment offer a comprehensive range of products that meet the challenges of baling and compacting waste plastics. Our products are easy to install and operate and will provide many years of reliable service meaning cleaner and tidier working areas, more space and lower waste plastics disposal costs for your business.
The PEL200 Compact baler reduces waste plastic volumes by up to 90% & is ideal for premises with limited available space.
The PEL200A Compact Baler is identical in performance to the PEL200 machine with the added feature of an automatic baling cycle.
The PEL700 Single Chamber Baler is commonly used in bars, restaurants etc. and will produce a bale weighing approx. 70-90Kg.
The PEL700A Single Chamber Baler is identical in performance to the PEL700 machine with the added feature of an automatic baling cycle.
The PEL1500A Baler is ideal for larger producers of waste recyclable plastics and produces a compact bale weighing approx. 150-200Kg.
The PEL5500 Mill Sized Baler produces a bale of 400-500Kg and is ideal for wholesalers and other volume producers of waste plastics.
PLASTICS RECYCLING FACTS
• Most families throw away about 40kg of plastic per year, which could otherwise be recycled
• The use of plastic in Western Europe is growing about 4% each year
• Plastic can take up to 500 years to decompose
• Specifically Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) plastic bottles take 400 years to naturally decompose
• Used PET packaging is known as “post-consumer PET” in the recycling industry
• “Post-consumer PET” is commonly recycled into clothing, bedding & other household products
• Approximately 50 percent of plastic is used just once & then throw away
• One million sea birds & 100,000 marine mammals are killed annually from discarded plastic in the seas
• Annually approximately 500 billion plastic bags are used worldwide