FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE BB03 JAWS GLASS BOTTLE CRUSHER
The BB03 or ‘Jaws’ waste glass bottle crusher is a low-height stand-alone glass bottle crusher or glass bottle breaker that generates savings on labour, creates space and reduces overall waste glass disposal costs for businesses producing waste glass bottles. The waste glass or cullet produced by the BB03 is collected in a tote box within the machine which holds the equivalent of 90 bottles of crushed glass. This box weighs approximately 16Kg when full making it easy to remove from cellars or other areas with restricted access.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF BB03 JAWS BOTTLE CRUSHER
The BB03 waste glass bottle crusher is supplied with a filtration unit making it suitable for use in confined back-of-house locations with low ceiling height and or areas with poor ventilation. The machine starts automatically as the glass bottles are fed and the capacity of the machine is approximately 3000 waste glass bottles per hour. Crushing waste glass bottles eliminates ‘bottle clinking’ noise pollution experienced when tipping empty bottles on collection solving.
- BB03 reduces bottle volume by 5:1 or 80%
- Dimensions of BB03 are 1085mm (W) x 1060mm (D) x 1220mm (H)
- BB03 requires a 220v/50Hz power supply
- Multiple glass bottles are fed simultaneously
- BB03 will crush bottles up to three litres in volume
- Crushed glass collected in tote box holding up 90 bottles equivalent of crushed glass
- Crushed glass produced by BB03 is 100% reprocessable or recyclable into new bottles
- BB03 comes with durable powder coat finish
- BB03 will crush approximately 3000 bottles per hour
- BB03 is mobile for ease of movement
- BB03 features bin full warning system
The BB03 Bottle Crusher is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified.