FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE PELBBS120 SOLAR STREET BIN
The PELBBS120 is compactor litter bin powered by solar energy designed and developed to save public & private sector customers on the total cost of their litter collection service. The PELBBS120 street bin holds a 120 litre wheeled bin and its internal compaction mechanism compacts litter volumes by up to 90%.
A bin-fill sensor monitors litter levels within the PELBBS120 street bin and the cloud-based BriteBin™ software generates an email/text alert when the bin is full and requires service. This capability increases litter collection efficiency as resources can be directed towards bins requiring service rather collecting bins irrespective of the volume of waste they contain as is the current practice.
- On-board compaction capability reduces litter volumes by up to x10
- Bin-fill sensor connected to cloud-based data management dashboard
- Accommodates a 120L wheeled bin or bag option also available
- Solar powered so no energy costs
- Wireless connectivity via SigFox or GSM networks
- Option of rear, side or front opening lockable access door
- Robust heavy duty galvanised construction with weather resistant finish
- Dimensions of BriteBin™ Solar are 624mm (W) x 615mm (D) x 1480mm (H)
- Secure litter flap or hopper options available with both operated by foot pedal
- BriteBin™ Solar is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified
* PEL reserve the right to alter product specifications without prior notification