FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PEL660 BIN COMPACTOR
It is estimated that up to 66% of space in a refuse bin containing loose waste is trapped air. Most waste collection companies charge per bin collection so reducing the number of collections will result in a direct cost saving. The PEL660 bin compactor allows you to compact the waste in the bin, make more efficient use of the space available in that bin and reduce the collection costs.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF PEL660 BIN COMPACTOR
The PEL660 bin compactor will compact up to three bins into one bin and offers waste volume and disposal costs savings of up to 66%. The bin compactor creates space by reducing number of bins required to store waste thus allowing smaller, cleaner, tidier and ultimately more sanitary environment for both employees and customers.
- PEL660 offers bin compaction ratio of 3:1
- Dimensions of PEL660 are 1314 (D), 1835mm (H) & 995mm (W)
- PEL660 requires a 220v/50Hz power supply
- Two handed operation with emergency stop
- Galvanised base plate
- Base plate lifts of the ground meaning no broken bins
- Weigh system and bio command options available
- Operating noise level is approximately 70dB
- Simple maintenance programme
The PEL660 Bin Compactor is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified.