FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PEL360 BIN COMPACTOR
It is estimated that up to 66% of space in a refuse bin containing loose waste is trapped air. Most waste collection companies charge per bin collection so reducing the number of collections will result in a direct cost saving. The PEL360 bin compactor allows you to compact the waste in the bin, make more efficient use of the space available in that bin and reduce the collection costs.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF THE PEL360 BIN COMPACTOR
The PEL360 bin compactor will compact up to three bins into one bin and offers waste volume and disposal costs savings of up to 66%. The bin compactor creates space by reducing number of bins required to store waste thus allowing smaller, cleaner, tidier and ultimately more sanitary environment for both employees and customers.
- PEL360 offers bin compaction ratio of 3:1
- Dimensions of PEL360 are 604mm (W) x 1023mm (D) x 1745mm (H)
- PEL360 requires a 220v/50Hz power supply
- Two handed operation with emergency stop
- Operating noise level is approximately 70dB
- Simple maintenance programme
The PEL360 Bin Compactor is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified.