PEL 700Category: Balers
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PEL700 BALER
The PEL700 baler single chamber baler reduces waste cardboard and plastic volumes by up to 90% and is ideal for service stations, bars, convenience stores or any premises requiring a baler producing a bale of 70-80Kg. The PEL700 is single person operated and is the perfect baler for managing cardboard, plastic, plastic bottles, drinks cans, paper and other such types of recyclable wastes.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF THE PEL700 BALER
The PEL700 vertical baler generates savings on labour, on storage space and on waste recyclables disposal costs by compacting these materials into a tidy manageable bale. The baler’s wide aperture and lever action door handle removes the need to manually break down bulky hard corner cardboard boxes before loading thus saving valuable staff time. The low operating noise of the PEL700 makes the baler ideal for locations in close proximity to customers.
Benefits of the PEL700 compact baler include:
Waste recyclables are stored inside chamber thus creating space which otherwise would be occupied by these wastes
Waste recyclables in baled format attract collection lower costs that the equivalent waste in loose format.
COMPACT FOOTPRINT IMPROVES EFFICIENCY
The PEL700 can be placed close to source of waste thus increasing staff efficiency
‘PLUG & PLAY’ INSTALLATION
The PEL700 requires a 220V/50Hz mains electricity supply, is connected via a standard 3 pin socket and requires very limited space
Waste in baled format has significantly lower associated fire risks
The PEL700 features a semi-automatic bale cycle facility and an easy manual bale tying system
- Electric-hydraulic operation
- Dimensions are 900mm (W) x 690mm (D) x 1970mm (H)
- PEL700 requires a 220v/50Hz power supply
- Wide 720mm (W) x 410mm (H) feed aperture
- Semi-automatic baling cycle
- Utilises PEL Waste Reduction Equipment 9mm bale strapping
- Produces a bale weighing between 70 – 80 Kg
- Robust heavy duty sheet metal construction with weather resistant finish
- 115V/60Hz, full auto-cycle & marine specifications available
- The PEL700 is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified