PEL 5500Category: Balers
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PEL5500 BALER
The PEL5500 baler mill size baler reduces waste cardboard and plastic volumes by up to 90% and is ideal for large producers of cardboard & other recyclable wastes or any customer requiring a baler producing a bale of 350-500Kg. The PEL5500 is single person operated and is the perfect baler for managing cardboard, plastic, plastic bottles, drinks cans, paper and other such types of recyclable wastes.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF THE PEL5500 BALER
The PEL5500 vertical baler generates savings on labour, on storage space and on waste recyclables disposal costs by compacting these materials into a tidy manageable bale. The baler’s wide aperture and lever action door handle removes the need to manually break down bulky hard corner cardboard boxes before loading thus saving valuable staff time. The low operating noise of the PEL5500 makes the baler ideal for locations in close proximity to customers.
Benefits of the PEL5500 compact baler include:
Waste recyclables are stored inside chamber thus creating space which otherwise would be occupied by these wastes
Waste recyclables in baled format attract collection lower costs that the equivalent waste in loose format.
COMPACT FOOTPRINT IMPROVES EFFICIENCY
The PEL5500 can be placed close to source of waste thus increasing staff efficiency
‘PLUG & PLAY’ INSTALLATION
The PEL5500 requires a 400V/3 Phase electricity supply.
Waste in baled format has significantly lower associated fire risks
The PEL5500 features an automatic bale cycle facility and automatic bale ejection system
- Electric-hydraulic operation
- Dimensions are 1900mm (W) x 1160mm (D) x 3260mm (H)
- PEL5500 requires a 400v/3 Phase power supply
- Wide 1150mm (W) x 650mm (H) feed aperture
- Automatic baling cycle
- Turn buckle door release adds extra level of safety when opening
- Hydraulic bale ejection system
- Utilises PEL Waste Reduction Equipment 16mm bale strapping
- Produces a bale weighing between 350 – 500 Kg
- Robust heavy duty plate metal construction with weather resistant finish
- The PEL5500 is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified