PEL Waste Reduction Equipment operates as a manufacturing company serving the Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer Markets. Our service to our customers includes the following activities: manufacturing and supply of waste reduction equipment and the associated services around the installation, maintenance and use of this equipment.
Our commitments are to:
- Identify the environmental issues associated with our core activities and those undertaken on our behalf, and to manage them appropriately and in compliance with all legal obligations, company policies and standards.
- Set environmental objectives appropriate to the purpose and context of our business activities.
- Review our performance regularly against those objectives and take appropriate and timely action where necessary.
- Maximise energy efficiency & conservation in our operations & encourage our customers to use energy efficiently & effectively.
- Protect the environment, prevent pollution and conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate this policy to our staff, suppliers, contractors, partners and customers.
- Continually improve our processes to enhance environmental performance.
In PEL Waste Reduction Equipment we recognise that our business activities impact on the environment and that it is our responsibility to manage these impacts in a manner that contributes to the sustainable development of the economy and provides a high level of protection for our natural environment.
PEL Waste Reduction Equipment
01 January 2017